Tuesday, February 24, 2009

4th Folder, 4th Picture

So I never was officially tagged or challenged to do this.. but I wanted to anyway because my picture was cute! Your supposed to find the 4th folder in your pictures and then look at the 4th picture and post it on here. Then you talk about what the picture is from, so here's mine!

I'm not really sure when this was taken (maybe 3 years ago?), but I remember this moment. It was one of the nights Aimee spent the night with Michelle and Mickey or maybe they just stayed over later. We had just given her a bath and went back to jump on the big bed! She kept doing this goofy little pose so I took her picture. She looks so tiny. Our little Aimee is growing up fast... way too fast.

Now I'm tagging some people to do the same!
Carrie
Stephanie
Whoever else reads this...

2 comments:

Carrie Murphy said...

Awwww that is sooo cute. I love aimee.

Erika said...

Hey Julia, thanks for the comment. Love the blog. Well, I hope we don't stop after only 5 weeks....what happened with you, why did you quit?