Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally something to blog about...

It's been a while since I written anything on here, but there just hasn't been that much exciting stuff happening. I've been subbing a lot in Lumberton. It's not so bad. I'd really like a more permanent job though. Other than that - nothing new has been going on!

Back in January, we saw Brian Regan at the Julie Rogers Theater. It was a great show!! He's definitely my favorite comedian, so it was really awesome to get to see him live. He pretty much used all new jokes and such. He did an encore of the "You too" phrase. Even though I've heard that 30 times already, it was still funny. You should check him out if you haven't heard of him. His jokes are clean - so he's good for the whole family!

Here's Brian Regan with a classic face. He pretty much looked like this the whole time.

Sam and Ben, my cousins, came with us.

James and his friends, Buddy and Boobs, came, too.

The Beans!
Last Saturday, we celebrated the January/February birthdays in the Bean/Rucker family. So that was Theresa, Michelle, and Granny. We had a big lunch with lots of good junk food and two cakes! It was the prettiest day ever, so we spent lots of time outside. I played with Aimee and Aidan out by the pond. We looked for ducks, as usual. When we did see some, we tried to feed them, but I think the kids freaked them out so they swam away. After a while, the giant baseball bat and plastic baseball were brought out. This is another common thing to do outside of the Bean house for the kids. Aimee's finally able to slam the ball, and Aidan is working on his swing. Here are a few pictures I got before my camera died....

Theresa painted Michelle a dish - I think she liked it...

Granny digging into her big box of goodies!

Granny, Tina, Stephanie, Michelle, Carrie, and Theresa

Aimee -the baseball star!
Aidan is getting SO big!

Cheeto Puffs!
Ok everyone.. I posted something! Now we just have to wait around for another big life event for this to happen again. That will probably be when Theresa has Logan which shouldn't be too long!!! I can't wait to meet the newest Rucker!

1 comment:

Carrie Murphy said...

Now I'm hungry for Cheeto Puffs. thanks.