Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Weekend

While sitting in the Galleria bored and waiting on Cody for his lunch break, I decided to post some pictures from last weekend. Friday was my dad's 55th birthday! We went over to my parents' house to celebrate. We (my dad) cooked out. We were to bring out own meat to get cooked on the grill. I have never had to prepare meat for grilling, so I really didn't know what I was doing! I ended up going to the store late the night before and getting a random type of beef (I don't even know how to pick out a steak!), and I tried to marinate it overnight. I was going to make asian flavored beef kabobs. I liked them a lot, but doesn't care for the marinated meat. Oh well.. it was good anyway. I've added some pictures from the evening.
My dad grilling with James helping out.
Dierks was hanging out too!
I found out my dad is building his own kayak. I think it will be pretty neat once he gets it all done!
My two grandmas hanging out
Here's more party people: Dave, my mom, and Lynda

Also, this weekend, we got to meet Logan Rucker!! He was born on Thursday, March 5 at 6:12 weighing 6 pounds 12 ounces! We went to their house on Sunday afternoon to visit. He's SOOOO cute and little. He had the cutest little arms and everything else too! I wanted to hold him forever! I thought he looked like Aidan from a picture they sent, but not in person. So here's some pictures from that day!

I love this picture... so cute!

Here's Aidan with his giant stuffed moose. He had lots of fun playing that day! Seeing the little baby got me so excited to have my own children. Can't wait for that time for Cody and me! For now though, we will just visit the Ruckers and wait for Carrie's little one to arrive!

No comments: