Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday.....

Today was such a nice day. It was a little bit cold, but really pretty outside. We started out going to church. Then we headed over to Cheddars for a delicious lunch of Baked Spasagna! So good!! After lunch, we went to go find a house I had seen on the internet. It was a townhouse with a pool, so of course that got me excited. So we went on a search for it. It was not even cute. Haha... it was almost as tiny as our apartment now, and the pool was a community pool down the street. So that place was definitely a no! After our house hunting adventure, Cody went to play ultimate frisbee, and I went shopping. While out shopping for random stuff, I was almost headed home until I saw something that caught my eye! I hate shopping for groceries, so I figured I would just do it some other day, even though I really needed to get some stuff (yeah, I am lazy sometimes). So - while in the parking lot of Kroger, I saw the Girl Scouts selling cookies. It totally made my day. I LOVE the Caramel deLites. So, I decided I should just go shopping anyway since I was right by Kroger and then stop by the cookie stand on the way out. I'm pretty sure the two boxes won't last long. I think everytime I start a diet, these little Girl Scouts always bring out the cookies - it's not right. I can't resist. Oh well... they are delicious!!
When I got home, I remembered I wanted to look for a plant for my porch. I've always wanted one, but never really knew what to get. So I went searching at Lowe's and found the plants that don't need direct sunlight. I didn't really know if that even existed, but I was suprised to find some nice flowers that grew well in shade. I ended up getting a hanging basket of impatiens and put it in a pot since there isn't a place to hang them. So here's my very first plant ever! I already broke off a few stems, and it's not even anymore. I tried though. I hope it grows and evens out later on. I really just hope that it lives!

No comments: