Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year, A New Way of Blogging

OK... since I never blog anymore... I've found a new way to do it. I saw a website that had a top ten list of New Year's Resolutions, and one of them was to take at least one picture every day. I'd like to try to take a picture every day, but who knows how that would actually go... I don't have much to take a picture of! So... I thought I'd try to post a picture every day (or lets shoot for every week since that's more realistic). I thought it'd be a fun way to capture a year. I also never posted about Sudan, so I'll probably do that eventually. So here's to my daily (maybe) pictures!Today was a holiday from work for Cody and me, so we did a lot of sitting around! In the afternoon, we finally got around to taking down our Christmas decorations. It sure does take a lot longer to put it all away than it does to put it out!! It's pretty depressing around my house now because there are no decorations! I need to go shopping at Kirkland's or something!! My house looks so empty!

The picture is of Cody on the roof taking down the Christmas lights. After we took those down, we did a little yard work. And now we are just sitting around again! I know.. sounds like a blast, huh? Tomorrow is back to work and my next vacation is in February when Cody and I will head to Winter Park, Colorado to go skiing. Can't wait!!!

No comments: