Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby Zoey

So I got home late last night and didn't get to put my picture up from yesterday, so here it is a day late!  Me and Zoey!  Technically I didn't take this picture, but it was using my camera so that counts right?  I think so. Anyway - last night we all met up over at the in-laws' house for burgers.  The main attraction was new baby Zoey of course!  After playing with Katelyn for over a year, I forget how tiny newborns are.  She's precious!! I think she looks just like Casey and Aimee.  She's five weeks old in this picture! Love her!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you catching the "fever" Julia? It's really hard not to when they are that cute!

Julia and Cody said...

Yes... I've had it for a long time! haha.. one of these days it will be my turn.. not sure when though!