Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fixing Up V2 - The Next Phase of I Love My Church

The next phase of I Love My Church is underway at Calvary.  V2 (our contemporary service location) is getting a new roof and some improvements to the exterior and interior.  It's been messed up for a while now with various patch jobs being done.  The roof people said there was no point to fix anything else unless we fixed the roof because it was such a mess.  So finally, after I Love My Church money came in, we are finally able to fix it up!  It doesn't look like it in the picture, but the roof on the taller building is all taken apart... and that's an air conditioner flying in the air!

In case you were wondering, I Love My Church was a Sunday when the church gave money to help out fix up our buildings that needed repair and obtaining the new Calvary North campus.  We raised around $2.7 million in the past 9 months - way to go God!

1 comment:

Lino Kosters said...

In most cases, it is cheaper to replace the roof than patch the holes time and time again. Your church is looking good. Keep it up!