Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Wake up, it's a blizzard out there!"

So... I was fast asleep, when Cody wakes me up to look at the snow. He had woken me up 30 minutes before, but there was barely any snow.. so I went back to sleep. After he woke me up again, I got out of bed anyway just to look, and it was everywhere! There were so many people around the apartment complex playing in the snow. It was so fun. So we made our snowman, threw snowballs, and froze our fingers and toes off!

This was taken around 1:00 AM

Cody built a snowman
Cody's car last night around 1:45
My car this morning after scraping a little bit off. It was so thick!Our apartment

Driving down Major with snow still covering my car!
Instead of working, I caught Justin having a snowball fight with his coworkers!

Our church - it looked pretty!
We even had a late start to school because of the snow! We didn't have to go in until 10 which was awesome! It was all the kids could talk about at school today. Too bad we couldn't have the whole day off... it would have been nice!

1 comment:

Carrie Murphy said...

Thanks for catching Justin on camera!