Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday and Thanksgiving

Last Wednesday was Cody's 24th birthday, but we had the party on the Saturday before that. As usual, the family combines his with Casey's birthday for one big fun time. Here's a picture of their cake:
Cody and his gifts:
Casey with his new "man bag" for work:
We had our first Thanksgiving together as a married couple....
Here's our feast:
My favorite table - the dessert table!!
Along with the cranberry sauce and rolls, I brought these little pecan pie things.
Aidan was our entertainment for the day! This picture is from when Michelle was giving him some punch - he LOVED it and couldn't stop drinking! There's nothing better than a big cup of pink sugar!
Our first Christmas tree. We actually set it up and started decorating the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I couldn't wait anymore! I'm so proud of myself four having gifts bought and wrapped already and it's still November! I already have 5 people's gifts completed! I'm doing good this year.
So that's what's been going on in our lives lately. I only have 2 1/2 more weeks of student teaching - then I graduate! I can't wait to be totally done with everything. Tomorrow begins mock TAKS test - boo! It's going to be the most boring week ever. I wish I could bring a book to read. Oh well.. I'll survive.

In other news - Amy and Matthew got engaged! : ) We are so excited for them!! Her engagement ring is BEAUTIFUL! Amy - you can start a blog now and it won't be weird.. haha!

1 comment:

Amy and Matthew said...

haha..thanks! I was wondering about that today and you cleared it up. If anyone says anything, I'll tell them to talk to you... You gave me permission! :) I'm so excited you guys are going to be in our wedding!