Monday, December 29, 2008

Compatibility Test

I came across the craziest thing today! My mom told me that she was trying to go through my closet and get it organized so she asked me to come over and go through some things. I have this giant box filled with really weird things that I wanted to keep.. mostly from high school. While I was digging through trying to find what the keep or throw away, I made the neatest discovery. In high school, the Student Council would do a compatibility test with everyone in the school. I don't remember much about how it was done, but there was apparently some questions we had to answer. After a while, the results were delivered. I remember it was neat to see who would show up on your list. I haven't looked at this sheet since high school, so I thought it was really cool when I found it today. Check out who was one of the guys tied for most compatible!!
Now I have proof that we are meant to be together...haha!

2 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Whatever happened to Brandon Bailey? Did he at least get a shot or did you go straight for Cody?

Chris Rucker

Julia and Cody said...

I don't remember who Brandon Bailey is. He's only first because his name comes first in the alphabet.