Sunday, December 28, 2008

December Stuff

December has been pretty exciting this year. I finished student teaching, GRADUATED, and Cody and I had our first Christmas together.

This was right after graduation... which was long and boring. I'm so glad to be done with school!

On the Monday, we had Christmas with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Since they weren't going to be here on Christmas day, we did our gift exchange then. My mom had given them, James, Cody and me all the same shaped box to open at the same time. It turned out to be Brian Regan tickets for when he comes to Beaumont. My poor dad though thought he had the fourth row seats until my mom told him she thought it would be nicer for them to give the kids those seats. Now he's on row 11 or something.... Here's Cody and me excited about our tickets!
Since I'm married to Cody now, I was required to attend the Bean-Murphy-Rucker Christmas Eve Bash. The present pile was enormous like they say (even though they all said it was smaller this year). We had lots of fun eating tons of food and hanging out. My new favorite dish is sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top - YUM. I could eat it every day forever.
The Beans' First Christmas
All December long, we talked about getting our Pandora bracelets... and here they are!! And we have so many beads already, by next Christmas we should be on bracelet #2!
Up next: 2009! And it will be filled with a different job, hopefully getting a permanent one, two babies in the family on the way (not me just to be clear!), hopefully buying a house if possible, and lots of weddings to attend! Should be a fun year.

No comments: