Monday, October 13, 2008

Diets Don't Work, Weight Watchers Does

YAY - so I've lost 3 pounds! I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but it does to me! As long as I see the numbers getting smaller, it will make me try harder! I have 14 more pounds to go before I reach my goal weight. I'd actually like to go lower... so we'll see how this works out first. Too bad Thanksgiving and Christmas are so soon... I'm not sure how I'll be able to resist all the yummy desserts!

Anyway - enough about being chubby... I'm offically done with 1/3 of my student teaching! I should really be halfway done - but the hurricanes messed that up. I have to do my unit plan this week...that should be interesting. And there are 79 more days until graduation. That sounds so far away. Oh well.. I'm excited!

I'll finish this with a school story. I took up a kid's note today that he was writing while I was teaching. It said, "Do you like me? Will you kiss me?" Oh the joys of teaching boys and girls who are discovering each other... haha. These kids are really cracking me up!

1 comment:

Amy and Matthew said...

Oh, you get the cute notes. I get the raunchy ones. :( I had to talk with that one guy in one of my classes again today about his unnecessary comments. ugh. If I was a college professor, he'd be out of my class!