Friday, July 31, 2009

My First Overnight House Guest - Aimee

Tuesday night, Aimee came to stay with us. Casey and Stephanie were working the next morning, so she stayed with me! That night, I planned for us to make some cookies. I saw one of my friends make S'more Cookies, so I got the recipe to make with Aimee.

Aimee did pretty much everything to make these cookies! She measured, mixed, cracked eggs, and formed the dough balls - she's a great baker!

The final product - I made the dough balls too big, but they were still good!

Aimee and my cat became friends really fast. I dug out a toy my dad made for her and Aimee and Bella played for a long time. Bella was enjoying Aimee holding her until I got my camera out and she freaked!The next day, we met Michelle and Carrie and ate lunch! We took Aimee to see the big fire hydrant downtown. She didn't know what one was.. so I looked up a picture on google and this is what I found...Anyway - I think she enjoyed it and was surprised with how big it was!
Mother and daughter...aww! Katelyn's coming soon!!

No comments: