Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our New Addition to the Family

On Friday, we got a new family member! My mom was at school (Ozen) giving the TAKS test, and she could hear a cat meowing somewhere. So, she finally found where it was coming from - a locker! Some stupid kid brought a 3 week old kitten to school and locked it in a locker. She went to get the janitor, and they busted the lock and got her out. My mom brought her home and said me and Cody could have her. But... we can't have her unless we want to pay a pet deposit here at the apartment, so she's living at my parents' house right now. Which is great because she hasn't mastered the litter box thing yet! : ) We went over tonight for hamburgers and to visit our new baby, Bella Bean!

The Beans

Bella's first bath... she wasn't very excited about it!
Our little cutie!
In my brother's old bootBELLA!
She's so tiny right now... I do not want her to grow!!

1 comment: