Sunday, May 10, 2009

New House... Hopefully!!

On Saturday, we made an offer on a house, and about 10 minutes later we got a call that she accepted! If everything goes well and everything is great with the inspection, this house will be ours!! I'm so excited about it! I don't know why I didn't take any pcitures, but here's some I got from the internet.

The front

The front door and entry way
The kitchen - we will definitely be doing something about that wallpaper!
The breakfast area in the kitchen
The living room
The HUGE master bedroom.... wait until you see the closet. It's so big!

So.. that's our little house! I can't wait until all of this is over and we can move in!

2 comments:

Amy and Matthew said...

yay!! I'm so excited for you guys! :) I can't wait to see it in person!
-Amy

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. It looks beautiful!