Sunday, March 14, 2010

March Birthdays

We celebrated Logan's 1st birthday last Saturday. We had a great time at Don & Tina's house with wonderful food! It was nice to sit around all day and just hang out! I got a few pictures of the party. I thought I took pictures of the presents, but then I remembered I was taking pictures of that part with Theresa's camera... oh well.. you'll just have to look on her blog for those! : )

The birthday both munching on his birthday "pupcake" as Aidan called it.... cute!
Aidan and Aimee having a great time at the party!
That night, we celebrated my dad's birthday. We got together with my family at Tony's BBQ, and then went back to my parents' house for cake. It was nice, yet again, to be able to sit around and just talk with family... we had lots of laughs! No pictures from his party though....
And Carrie had a birthday too! I didn't get pictures from her party either... I'm not much a picture taker I guess. We had some fabulous hamburgers Friday night at the Bean's house followed by presents and cookie cake (yum)! I got to play with my precious niece Katelyn who's learning how to sit up now! It's so fun to be able to watch her develop new skills. Every time I see her, she can do new tricks... she's getting so big!!!

No comments: